Quality and Service
Snowden’s believe in a top-down commitment to sustainable and mutually beneficial business partnerships with all our customers and suppliers. As specialists in the manufacture of pressure vessels and quality fabrication, we continue to deliver quality workmanship, exceptional service and delivery to tight deadlines.
Our commitment to health and safety is paramount in all our operations and our management team regularly check, train and monitor standards ensuring that all employees are trained in health and safety issues that are applicable to their trade or profession. We still maintain and believe in the value of active apprenticeship programmes, providing young people with an opportunity to acquire trade skills in a supportive environment.
Our principles and vision ensures we adhere to:
· A genuine commitment to Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
· Commitment to our quality of work, service and delivery.
· Customer focused at all times.
· Strong and enduring relationships.
· A customer base made up of predominantly repeat customers and customer referrals.
Our customers have come to trust our assured and reliable workmanship as well as the consistently high standards of service, we believe are an essential ingredient to maintain and differentiate us from our competitors.